1. We accept the following credit card payment methods:
We use stripe as the payment method, and stripe supports Visa, MasterCard, JCB, and American Express.
Customers with a US billing address will not be charged until the order is processed for shipping.
However, a credit card authorization hold will occur when the order is placed.
2. How to pay?
(1) Put the product you selected into the shopping cart and click checkout.
(2) Fill in your receiving information on the payment page, including your name, address, contact information, etc.
(3) Select the shipping method
For all US orders, we use FedEx to ship for free, and there are no courier fee.
Shipping time is 3-5 business days.
(4) Fill in the payment credit card information. (We support Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express. These four payment methods.)
(5) Click to place an order and make payment.
(6) After the payment is completed, we will send an email to your mailbox with the order number and order tracking code, which is your proof of purchase on Webstercomputer.com.
3. Credit card payment declined?
There are several reasons why:
(1) The transaction amount exceeds the available credit limit of the account.
(2) The card on file has been renewed or voided and is no longer valid.
(3) Credit card account number contains more than 16 digits.
(4) The issuing bank has not yet issued the initial authorization, although B&H has voided it and started to revoke the authorization.
In such cases, it may take up to 72 business hours for the funds to be re-deposited into the client account.
Please contact your bank and ask them to cancel the credit card authorization or find out why they declined the charge.
If you believe any of the issues above are preventing your order from being completed, please contact your bank for further clarification and instructions.
4. How long does it take to get a refund?
Once your return order has been processed, the refund amount will be credited back to your payment account within 1-2 business days.
The specific refund time depends on stripe and your credit card bank, please be patient.
If you need additional support, please contact customer service staff Naila Campbell via email [email protected], thank you.